<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Bloomington Community Band | Mike Grove | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.bloomingtoncommunityband.org/members/mgrove/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.bloomingtoncommunityband.org/members/mgrove/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Mike Grove.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 20:07:36 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4a99a05fa492054d5f319b10e78159b6</guid>
				<title>Mike Grove posted an update: @jstrayer I will not be attending the rehearsal Mon. the [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://www.bloomingtoncommunityband.org/activity/p/191/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 20 Feb 2019 14:25:44 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.bloomingtoncommunityband.org/members/jstrayer/" rel="nofollow ugc">@jstrayer</a> I will not be attending the rehearsal Mon. the 25th&#8211;I&#8217;ll be out of town.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6752acec13d56736998c7583a8e5f2f1</guid>
				<title>Mike Grove posted an update: @pdilavore   Hey Phil, I just got your email when I was on [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://www.bloomingtoncommunityband.org/activity/p/181/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 21 Aug 2018 20:51:45 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://www.bloomingtoncommunityband.org/members/pdilavore/" rel="nofollow ugc">@pdilavore</a>   Hey Phil, I just got your email when I was on the BCB website inputting that I wouldn&#8217;t be around for the 4th street arts fair on 9/1&#8211;we&#8217;re going out of town.  Only thing new for me is the new horn which is stupendous.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>